Tuesday, November 30, 2010

ch 10

What is?

Who is?

What is my mood?

Proof we have individual moods:










Everyone has a specific mood attached to them. Ozzy is scary, Snooki is clumsy, Jim Morrison is oh-so-cool.

You see people on campus, in the grocery store, around town, and you associate moods with these people.

Think: People Of Walmart versus Vogue versus the general college student

We stereotype ourselves into groups, and see ourselves as different types of people.

We find our wide image backwards to avoid being caught in this mess. I am: a student, obsessed with harry potter, a design student, a geek, i have an eclectic taste in music, I like to go out on the weekends with my friends, I am from the mountains....

I am Allender.

What is my image?


"The wide image may be thought of as a series of murals decorating the border of identity”
My murals:
Career (concrete)
Family (the drive)
Entertainment (TPY)
Community (the River)

What links these together?

No comments:

Post a Comment